Friday, October 5, 2007

NEW HOUSE!

Last Friday, I closed on my house and finally started moving! Here are pictures of my adorable house (I forgot to take pictures of the outside, but once I get more settled, there will be more pictures to come).
Walking in the front door- it has a nice open floor plan, so this is looking at the living/dining room. The big rug rolled up in the corner was taking up most of the living room and covering the hardwood floor, so it was the first to go (the hunter green color was clashing with the rest of the house)
Guest bedroom off the right of the living room - it looks smaller than it is, probably because of all my stuff lying everywhere.
Master bedroom (off the right of the dining room area)
Full bath off the master bedroom
The wonderful, roomy kitchen (and it has a gas stove - yay! didn't take a picture of it, but it's across from the sink, to the right in the picture)
WALK-IN PANTRY!! - I was in heaven when I saw this (from the kitchen picture above, it's to the right of the sink counter)
Laundry room (off the left of the kitchen) - there is a half bath directly across from the washer and dryer
HUGE thanks to my fantastic parents and boyfriend for helping me move. Moving into your first house can be intimidating, especially doing it alone, but they've been wonderfully supportive and helpful. Now I need to finish unpacking so I can have company! I won't have internet until mid-October, so I won't be blogging regularly (I'm currently swiping internet from Steve...) Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

2 comments:

montanamom123 said...

Awesome first home for Chicky. Enjoy it with health and happiness The parents are proud of your accomplishments. M & P

Teacher Voice said...

We might steal it from you...you'd better watch out:) Cant wait to visit!
love,
stinky and beautiful (guess who is who?)