Friday, May 23, 2008

Recent shtuff

An amalgamation of recent activity pics:
Steve and I relaxing on the couch after the Prickly Pear Land Trust 30K trail run in Helena
A picture from Tongue River Canyon - went up to the canyon last weekend for a trail run and took this picture with my work phone during the run
Post trail run (~5 miles) - check out my awesome new shades!
We recently took the pups to a reservoir near Sheridan to fish and hang out. I managed to catch this great pictures of Brewer (far right) & Gidget (next to Brewer) running out of the water with two of their friends, Sarge (white dog) & Zeus (far left)

My favorite picture! Gidget (left), Brewer (middle), & Guinness (right) passed out in the back of Steve's vehicle after their busy day of running and swimming.

2 comments:

montanamom123 said...

Awww, look at those cute pups! Oh, you two are also, but those puppies have you beat.
Mama

steve said...

they are cute indeed!! you're awesome! I can't wait for the run next week!!