Monday, September 17, 2007

Camping

Brewer found the largest stick possible and decided it was his new favorite toy.
Guinness trying to get in on the fun.

It's a hard life being a dog.

This past weekend, Steve was in the mountains hunting. He gave me a call on Saturday as I was finishing up my very boring first-time homeowners class, and while he hadn't found his prize elk, he had found a great camping spot. I threw his pups in the car, gathered the essential s'more supplies, and took off for the Big Horns. I forgot my camera, but did manage to catch a few pictures of Brewer and Guinness.

1 comment:

Teacher Voice said...

Welcome stinky! Now I can post all sorts of terrible comments on your page and pretend it wasn't me! Although I must admit I am very jealous you are in the company of two beautiful (and probably crazy) dogs:)