Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ha, their loss!




Sorry for the lack of posts recently... I was mercilessly laid-off from Baker Energy the same day of my last post (May 4) & just haven't had it in me to write anything. Luckily, I see this as *prime* opportunity to find work more in line with what I love. Sure I'm pissed off about the whole thing (some things I won't go into in this post just don't make sense), but it's their loss. Not to sound egotistical, but if I do say so myself, I was an asset to that company & upon completion of my Master's (Dec 09), I would have been even more valuable.

Moving on... Last weekend (May 9), Steve & I went with some friends to run the Prickly Pear Land Trust "Don't Fence Me In" Run - we ran the 30K, our friends ran the 12K. Everyone did well & we had a great time in Helena. I ran with my camera & took a few pictures en route.

2 comments:

montanamom123 said...

Yes, Baker's loss. I'll keep the other words I have to say about them in my head, I might get you closed down if I printed them.
Glad you are 'moving' on, I do believe something better and more inline with what you would like to do will come along.
Great pictures, and a pretty hike. Lol, never heard of "Manlove" Ave., but only in East Helena. I think you should send the pictures of those names to Dave Letterman.

montanamom123 said...

I meant 'run'. :)