Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm edumacated!

"Well gee, that there is a mighty fine looking piece of paper ya got yourself sitting there on that there table over yonder."
"Thank you kindly.  I now join the ranks of only 9.4% of the United States population 25 years & older that hold a graduate degree.  My brain is full of worldy knowledge & I now face a boat load of debt.  And I'm unemployed."
"But that there is one mighty fine looking piece of paper."
"Yes, yes it is."
"I especially like the gold filigree."
*Sigh*

3 comments:

montanamom123 said...

Sounds like you need a job, and quickly.
Moma

iJuls said...

Ya sound like an irish [wo]man, you do.
CONGRATULATIONS!

montanamom123 said...

CONGRATULATIONS CHICKY! You'll find a job soon, and when you do, watch out for the Master woman! Papa