Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ain't she cute?!

I love this picture! My friend & neighbor, Jessica, has a dog that gets along well with Gidget & on occasion, we'll have "doggy playdates." This particular picture was taken when Gidget spent the afternoon at Clipper's house last summer. She's always been a sucker for water! This is probably one of my favorite pictures of her. :)

Sat
"Filthy Fifty" - This wiped me out! Took almost 50 min
50 box jumps (substituted stairs)
50 jumping pullups
50 db swings (20#)
50 walking lunges
50 knees to elbows
50 push press (25#)
50 back ext
50 thrusters (20#)
50 pushups (25 regular, 25 assisted; supposed to be burpees - just didn't have it in me)
50 tuck jumps

Sun
4.5 mi trail run w/Steve & the pups

Mon
Cycling class

1 comment:

Linds and Danny said...

Didnt know about this one! I need to try it! Cant wait to see the "Gidge" again:)