Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Is it Spring yet?!?

Apparently Mother Nature has decided to throw a wrench into things (as per the norm for WY in April). We've been teased with several gorgeous days, only to have a winter storm roll in this week. *Sigh*

Mon
21-15-9, Box jumps & pullups
Cycling class

Tues
0.5 mi wu
(90 second ladder): 90 s on, 1 min off, 90 s on, 45 s off, 90 s on, 30 s off, 90 s on, 15 s off, 90 s on, 30 s off, 90 s on, 45 s off, 90 s on
~1 mi cd (Total: 3 mi)
Wall sits (while teaching my strength training class - building up the quads for Big Horn Trail Run & heavy downhill!)

2 comments:

Linds and Danny said...

Your one tough chica! I have to up my days so you dont wup me to badly when we meet up this summer. This was a good one; I did it on the 'erg.' Bathroom is taking longer than expected (like you said:), no major issues just frustratingly long!

Linds and Danny said...

Oh my god..you people (the Ramirez clan in general) make me feel like lazy urbanite (which is funny, given that we live in podunk Springfield) ...I am going to have to seriously step up my workouts to be ready for mountaineering/spelunking/skydiving/waterskiing any other crazy activities that may take place this summer. :)

Hope your good weather returns soon!

-- linds