Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good for her!

I'm so happy for Susan Boyle. It made me sad to see how people treated her before she sang - seeing & hearing the audience snickering made me cringe. Watching the video really stuck with me - I hope I don't judge people so quickly & in the future, I hope I think a bit harder before assuming. The very best part was hearing her belt the song & seeing the look of shock from everyone. Yay Susan Boyle, breaking down stereotypes & barriers!

Wed
5 X 95# deadlift, 12 reps
3 X 45 hand power clean, 5 reps (practicing form)
Cycling class

Thurs
3 X Run 400 M
25 # kettlebell (dumbbell) swing, 21 reps
12 pullups

Fri
100 squats, 5 pushups, 75 squats, 10 pushups, 50 squats, 15 pushups, 25 squats
Run to & from the Y (from Steve's house - ~0.75 mi)
Cycling class

No comments: